All therapeutic counsellors at S.C.S are fully qualified professionals in Humanistic Therapeutic Counselling, with updated CRB (DBS) checked and approved certificates. We are well experienced and trained in the specialist areas, as mentioned on the previous page.
Membership: Lead Counsellor and Senior Counsellors
BAATN - Registered Member
BACP - Registered Member
ICO - Registered Member
PSA - Accredited / Registered Member
SCS is also registered with the Counselling Directory
TRAINING, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Humanistic & Integrative Counselling
• Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
• Professional Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (Person-centred, CBT, Psychodynamic)
• Clinical Integrative Supervision (Individuals & Groups)
• Crisis Listening
• Trauma Counselling
• Coaching / Mentoring
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Counselling Adolescents in Private Practice & Schools
• Developing Effective Group Facilitation
• Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Adult Survivors & their Relationships
• Family Relationships and Couples Relationships
• Self-esteem and Confidence Building
• Working with Childhood Abuse & Trauma
• Your Inner Child Process
• Ongoing individual supervision & peer supervision undertaken (monthly)
For further information please visit the BACP Ethical Framework page & ACC code of ethics page
For Newly Qualified Counsellors/Therapists only
You are a newly qualified therapist, with a level-4 certificate.
You seem stuck and do not know how you can proceed further in finding employment as a therapist.
If this is you, then perhaps we can help.
You can contact us for advice about how you can potentially run your own private practice, whether within your own home or finding a place to practice.
We will also guide you, with step-by-step ways to achieve this new business venture.
So do not delay! Call us today!
Call 0844 884 2719 or 0784 762 0103
There are currently NO vacancies available for 2019.